Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Morning Everyone

Good morning everyone! I woke up early this morning because UFC 129 tickets were on sale in Toronto, first event for them in the city and there was no way I was going to miss it. Anyways I was able to get 8 tickets to the event, which is amazing and I'm very happy about being able to do that. Looking forward to a hell of a weekend coming up in April. I hate waking up early.

Now to wake everyone up, a special treat.  AWAKEN!

If that doesn't wake you up, coffee surely will.

ahh, nothing like a fresh cup of Dethklok in the morning to wake you up. I recommend everyone check out this show, it is some hilarious stuff if you can get past all the gore and dark humor.

15 comments:

  1. I'd love to see an UFC event live once..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very jealous that you got the tickets for the UFC event. It would to go to one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive just checked out your tip about that show. its just pretty cool, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lake troll! grandpas guitars! love that episode. dethklok is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn man UFC tickets and Dethklok in the same post! thats awesome congrats on the tickets hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's almost time to go to sleep (+- 4 hours), so I won't need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That episode was what got me into metalocalypse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DethKlock and Coffee are how I start my mornings best. Quality vids man, cheers!

    ReplyDelete